Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Examiner Article - 6/7/2010

Hollywood and Sex and the City...
By Mary Beth Gentle

Cosmopolitans. High fashion. Girl power. Sex and the City 2 was everything I was expecting and more. Oh so much more. For those of you who have seen it...I will drop one name and one name only...Liza Minnelli. Her guest spot was one of those movie moments that made me either want to hide under my seat or jump aboard and just enjoy. And that is what I decided to do with the entire movie, I jumped aboard and enjoyed every minute.



I know that the movie is in its second weekend and in Hollywood terms that means that I am way behind schedule, but I have to admit, I was worried. I have watched every episode of Sex and the City at least twice. I have had my share of Cosmopolitans. And from season one to the last movie, I never gave up rooting for Mr. Big. The thought of being disappointed was almost too much to bear.

But this weekend, I had a cosmo for old time sake, I ignored the somewhat lukewarm reviews and I settled into my seat and hoped for the best. And that is exactly what I got. And I say that as a fan not a seasoned Hollywood movie-goer. If I wanted to, I could join the other reviewers and point out the flaws, but I'm not going to do that. For this movie, I am just a fan and I am going to tell the other fans to go out and enjoy Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte and Miranda at their neurotic, sex-crazed, perfect and workaholic best.


Continue reading on Examiner.com: Hollywood and Sex and the City... - Los Angeles Film Industry | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/film-industry-in-los-angeles/hollywood-and-sex-and-the-city#ixzz1BVeMPkHp

No comments: