Tuesday, January 8, 2008

The Valley Wire

As some of you know, I have started writing a small entertainment column for a local Wisconson newspaper. Why a Wisconson Newspaper you may ask...well a good friend and fellow writer Garth Olson has started his own newspaper in the town of Osceola Wisconson. I was impressed from the first edition forward and was thrilled when he asked me to be a part of his endeavor. I have contributed to two issues so far (both posted here). And will post all future columns as they are printed.

This is not your normal Hollywood Entertainment column. I will not be writing about the latest Brittany Shennanigans nor will I have up to the minute coverage on the deals as they happen. This will be a column from the viewpoint of a tiny cog in the Hollywood wheel. I will try to give the folks of Wisconson and those reading this blog my view of life in Hollywood...for whatever that is worth.

Hope you enjoy.

No comments: